Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (North Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Total FT apcs: 2.
- Number of HM Beds: 25?
- EMR - Cpsi?
- Procedures - I believe having the ability to intubate and run central lines will be important since there is a small ICU out there.
- Patient Volume: Average 12-14 Patients per day.
- Manage Codes - Yes.
- Length Of Assignment: July 5th until perms are hired.
- Board Certified or Eligible within 5 years.
- Total FT docs: 2.
- Specialty Needed: IM or FM with appropriate experience.
- Physicians work 7am-7pm?
- Night Admissions -? APP assesses and holds until MD arrives in AM.
- APCs work 7pm-7am?
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- ADC (Average Daily Census) -? 12-14.
- Location: North Carolina.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.