Internal Medicine Jobs in North Carolina
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in The Tar Heel State
Photo: The Blue Ridge Mountains surrounding Asheville.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Greensboro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weeknight Priority: M-Th 8p-6a, Fri 8p-7a, Sat 5p-7a, Sun 5p-6a.
- Cardiology fellows welcome after 6-months of training.
- 4-6 admits/consults per night, plus rounds, imaging, and optional lines.
- We are seeking several hospitalists with hospital-based cardiology experience for on-going, part-time non-invasive moonlighting shift coverage in NC.
- Weeknight Shifts in Greensboro, NC.
- We offer an excellent referral incentive.
- Know someone who might be interested?
- At physician-owned Moonlighting Solutions, we provide each moonlighter with a smooth in-house credentialing process, competitive pay via direct deposit, malpractice coverage plus tail, and often cover travel, lodging and new state licenses.
- Hospital-based coverage in a 500+ bed medical center with Epic EMR.
- Great interventionalist, intensivist, and hospitalist services, and APP support.
- Abim - BC/BE Cardiology, Internal Medicine.
- Active NC license and DEA ideal but flexible.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on May 1.